Friday 26 September 2014

Why Did I Neglect My Blog ?

Did you wonder why I was not blogging since some time? Anyway who's bothered what I do or where I am. It's all in our own minds imagining we're being missed.
Family, travelling, my son's entry into the Indian Film and Music World; along with the associated joy and pride being shared with friends, International Lit. Fest and harvesting a rich bouquet of experiences interacting with renowned writers, poets and lyricists kept me busy.
Now that matters are settling down, I will be more regular, I hope.
Blogging, FB, creative writing are all addictive activities and the net lures you into it's maze where you can't find the way out. But connecting with friends and ventilating one's thoughts is an essential too.

Happy Navratras and may the Divine Mother shower peace on earth.

2 comments:

  1. All good things keeping you busy! That's great! May be you can share some of the Int. Lit Fest experiences....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beloo for visiting. The Fest was not publicised v. well so I got to know pretty late and attended only the last day. I have been invited to join them in Jan. at Mumbai and recite. A group from Delhi,members of Poet's Corner recited. TIna Gulzar & Payal Pasha were outstanding. The panel discussion was on 'Poetry and changing roles of Women'.
      'Almost Adults ' was another one where Suchitra Krishnamoorthi,Ranjit Lal, Aniruddha Sen Gupta &Andaleeb Wajid after the discussion interacted with the audience about suitable Lit.for adolescents The focus shifted to where the line should be drawn. Later I was able to meet and interact with lyricists Swanand Kirkire(who sang his 'chiraiya' and I cried unashamedly...!!),Kauser Munir and some others too. It was a great experience. I'll try to contact the organisers and see if some of us from M&J could participate next meet.


      Poet's

      Delete