Sunday 16 July 2017

 
..........IN THIS PHALLOCENTRIC WORLD.......
                                                                           I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BUY GENITALS
Read the full poem in - " FOREVER A LIE"
 
 
 
The latest anthology..... "FOREVER A LIE".....by My Books Publications, in which six of my poems have been published, including ....
"BECAUSE I AM TRANSGENDER".... on pages 49-50. It is thrilling to hold this beautiful book in my hands!
 
During my practice I had a few patients who were transgender.  At times they would open up about their innermost desires and how they lead miserable and suppressed lives even when they lived in ghettoes.
This poem is born out of what I saw and heard from these marginalized fellow beings of ours-a part of us and yet not amongst us.
 
BECAUSE I AM TRANSGENDER
 
 
                                                              
                                                                   
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment