Thursday 12 April 2018



Napowrimo- 11


I LOVE YOU AS CERTAIN DARK THINGS ARE TO BE LOVED
BETWEEN THE SHADOW AND THE SOUL:


 
I loved you for the raw fleshy glory

of forbidden desires, the hazy languor in your eyes,

bodies fading into fusion, a frightening compulsion,

sometimes a sweet surrender, mi amor, mi amor !

 
My inside is full of a hollow

that grows inside me

filling that secret space

where only you could enter

and the hope of true love seeded

now the pregnant silence of the soul

speaks of stillbirth.

 
Dark things overshadowing past shadows,

awaken my dark feminine, but this dark medicine

cannot be drunk this sunlit morning

although I hate to say this, I am obsessed

as I call out to you, my long lost lover.

 
You left me at a place of no return

with wounds on me that need healing,

the love I harbor for you saddens me

my tears falling into life’s darkness

as I carry on loving you

torn between the shadow and the soul.
Copyright@ Dr. Sunil Kaushal12/04/2018

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment