Tuesday 13 February 2018

 

 

QUEEN OF ALL I SURVEY 


                                                                                   


 
 
The seed nurtured with maternal warmth
watered by the fountain of joy and mirth
soaked in the sunshine of paternal care
births the woman, who paints the sky
where only eagles dare to fly.
 
I want you to know that I, the woman
-       daughter, sister, mother or wife,
-       who sees only the possible in life
am beginning to understand that the world is inside me,
my perspective, my heart and in my psyche.
 
 
To find peace and strength, I look within;
learn to master my fear
scale mountains, fight wars and wipe many a tear
rewrite history with a new pen
to change the fate of the world and my fellowmen.
 
I, nurturer of all mankind
singing symphonies of joy and love
break barbarous shackles of every kind.
Why await another to berate me
why await another to liberate me?

 
Armed with weapons of truth and dare
loud and clear is my clarion call
come join arms, usher in a new day
as I ride the lion of courage
Head held high, Queen of all I survey !
Copyright@Dr. Sunil Kaushal
12/02/2018
 
 

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment